Have A question about the Awards?
Please call our office at 780-963-3766
Call for Nominations
October 1st 2018
uSE THE Buttons BELOW TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS TO OUR 5 award CATEGORIES
(Prefer a physical application form? Download PDF here)
Individuals who grant outstanding and continuous service of a local, provincial and national nature.
Individuals demonstrating leadership that inspired others toward something better and increased value to members.
Presented for (new) product and service innovations that embody co-operative principles and improve prior approaches.
Individuals that respond to the needs of younger members and motivates meaningfully youth participation in the co-operative.
Individuals aged 30 or younger who demonstrate leadership and exemplify co-operative values and principles.
The Small Print & Criteria (read before applying):
- Award winners receive a ticket to the Gathering of Alberta Co-operative Conference Leadership Day, on which the awards are presented.
- All awards may be presented posthumously.
- The Co-operative Merit Award is only presented to individuals, not organizations.
- The Young Co-operative Leaders Award is only presented to individuals who are 30 years of age or younger.
- All other awards may be presented to individuals and/or organizations.
- All award nomination forms should be accompanied by a photo of the nominee and a brief biography (or history if organization) of the nominee, for submission to be complete.
- For all awards, the recipient is expected to have lived in Alberta (if person) or operated in Alberta (if organization).
- Supporting documents and details for nominations are encouraged where available.
- Nominations that are unsuccessful this year may be revised and resubmitted in the future.
- Past recipients of any given award will not be considered again for the same award.
- Names of nominees remain confidential; only the names of selected award recipients are made public.
- ACCA may use the names and photos of award recipients in future promo and publicity.
- A nominator may submit nominations in more than one category, to a maximum of one per category in each category, for the year.
- All nominations must be completed in full and received by Monday October 1 2018
- The Alberta Co-operative Awards Selection Committee and ACCA will review all the nominations and select recipients for the award based upon the content of the nomination.
- ACCA reserves the right not to present an award in any given year. The Award Selection Committee’s decision is final.